2 chicken breasts
6-8 strips bacon
BBQ sauce of choice
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
4 large red potatoes
1/4 cup milk or cream
4 TBSP butter
salt & pepper
1. Heat oven to 375F
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper, then wrap each breast in 3-4 strips of bacon and place in an 8x8 pan.
3. Smother in BBQ sauce and top with cheese.
4. Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
5. Quarter potatoes.
6. Put in a medium pot with a pinch of salt and just enough water to cover them.
7. Boil for 10-15 minutes until tender.
8. Drain water, then add milk/cream, butter, and salt & pepper.
9. Mash roughly, adding extra milk/cream 1 tablespoon at a time if more creaminess is desired.