2tsp baking powder
1/2tsp baking soda
1tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1tsp chili powder
1c shredded or grated sharp cheddar
1c buttermilk (if you don' have buttermilk, add 1tbsp lemon juice to 1c milk and let stand for 5 minutes)
1 stick butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 475F
2. Whisk dry ingredients together.
3. Stir in cheese.
4. In a separate bowl stir together milk and butter until butter starts to clump.
5. Stir liquid into dry using a wooden spoon or rubber scraper until soft dough is formed.
6. Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheet, 1/4c batter for each biscuit.
7. Bake 10-12min until golden brown.
Makes 10-12 biscuits