2 cups flour
1/2 cup lukewarm milk
1/2 oz yeast
2 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp each cumin, ground coriander, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder
salt & pepper
1. Cream yeast and sugar into milk. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Sift together flour and spices.
3. Add oil, egg, yogurt, and yeast/milk to dry ingredients, and mix to form a soft dough.
4. Knead for 5-10 minutes until smooth.
5. Set aside in a bowl covered with a towel or plastic film for 45-60 minutes, until dough has doubled in size.
6. Preheat oven to 450F with a large baking sheet or pizza stone in the oven.
7. Knock back dough and divide into 3-4 balls. Roll each ball into a 1/4 inch thick teardrop shape.
8. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
9. Put the dough on the hot sheet/stone and bake 3-4 minutes until dough puffs up.